6 E Great Eastern Road
Reiki is a traditional hands on healing Japanese technique & means universal life force, in China its called Chi & in India its called Prana. It is based on the principle that the therapist taps into the universal energy, which is than transfered into the patients body, energy field & Chakras by scanning the body with their hands where they can sense areas of the body that have blockages & require healing, to activate the natural healing process of the patients body and restores physical and emotional well-being.
This is a non intrusive treatment and patients are fully clothed at all times. Blockages happen when there is a build up of negative energy with in the body & if it's left untreated, can cause many physical, mental & emotional problems. If your life force energy is low, then you are more likely to suffer ill health & feel stress, if it is high, you are more likely to feel happy and & in good health. Reiki is very relaxing & beneficial for the mind, body, soul & spirit.
Reiki can be a treatment for animals, great for pregnant women (from 2nd trimester onwards) good for children, babies, men & women of all ages. Reiki can not cure you or replace any treatment or medication you are currently receiving , however it can act as a complimentary therapy & bring relief from ill health, pain, mentally, physically & emotionally, making your day to day life more bearable than it was yesterday. Reiki has been scientifically proven to work & is used in hospitals worldwide as an integrative therapy, being used as part of a holistic approach alongside conventional medicine & treatments.
CHAKRA BALANCE/CLEANSE - Energy is removed from the Energy centres (Chakras) only £30
Difference between Reiki & Chakra balance: Reiki covers whole body Chakra balance is Chakras only.
Reiki (Energy re-alignment Therapy) can benefit the following:
* Stress reduction, stress-related aliments
* Depression, anxiety
* Emotional balancing, self-esteem, mental clarity
* Fatigue, problems sleeping
* Pain reduction or elimination, releasing tension in the body
* Maintaining general wellness
* Making or handling changes in your life
* Relationships (singles, couples, families)
* Trauma, grief
* Pre and post surgery (relaxation before surgery, reduce recovery time, and help with pain management)
* Help to reduce side affects of medications or treatments (including individuals with cancer)
* Living with chronic conditions
* Mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual healing
* Improving immunity
* Individuals in hospice comfort care
* Somatisation-Where psychological problems like stress can cause physical symptoms in the body where scans & other clinical checks can not find any underlying cause, illness or disease.
Reiki is a healing process that can benefit everyone including animals and even bacteria. As a natural form of healing Reiki has the ability to reverse stress-induced conditions and can support and enhance other forms of treatment.
Please allow 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment, otherwise charges may apply.